AccuBillMD offers a full suite of expert services, outsourcing and analytical intelligence for institutional healthcare providers looking to optimize and streamline the business of healthcare.
Advanced Technology & Expertise Solutions to Solve Today’s Healthcare Challenges
Today’s healthcare organizations are facing unprecedented pressures, combined with fundamental and significant change. AccuBillMD’s goal is to help healthcare organizations navigate these changes and improve the patient experience while optimizing business efficiency through advanced technology and expert professional services. Our solutions are all designed to increase the efficiency of your organization while positively impacting your bottom line.
Healthcare organizations are finding themselves straddled with recent changes such as:
- The Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (HITECH ACT) resulting in increased adoption of Electronic Health Records (EHR)
- Creation of ‘Accountable Care Organizations’ and the shift from ‘Fee for Service’ models to ‘Pay for Performance’
- Adoption of International Classification of Diseases-10 (ICD-10)
These market changes necessitate providers and hospitals to drive:
- Integration of patient care models through adoption of meaningful use criteria and leveraging decision support systems to enhance patient care
- Reduction in reimbursements and bundled payments
- Lower operational costs through robust infrastructure and technology integration
Ensuring Success through Industry Leading Solutions Combined with Proven Delivery Models
These changes creating a burden on existing resources that may lack the bandwidth and expertise to address these competing challenges. AccuBillMD seeks to help providers address these very challenges through proven delivery record and key industry partnerships.
AccuBillMD engages highly qualified resources and state-of-the-art technology, by integrating best practices in healthcare IT while offering low cost resource models through scalable best shore capabilities.